WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR – (KH 06)
- To maintain inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items.
- To secure warehouse facilities, and supervising warehouse staff.
Duration of contract
- Responsible for warehouse routine management, process, operation, development, implementation, team building, coaching staff, safety, 5S, job quality, communication.
- Control inventory level by conducting regular physical inventory, reconciling with system data
- Maintains the physical conditions of the warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts
- Effective communication with relevant departments and coordination to ensure the smooth operations of the warehouse
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees communicating job expectations planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions recommending compensation actions adhering to policies and procedures
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards resolving problems identifying warehouse system improvements
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information monitoring expenditures identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse coordinating inventory transfers with related departments
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles recommending improvements
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts reconciling variances inputting data
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions troubleshooting breakdowns requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Familiarity with ERP software
- Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
- Ability to speak Minang language candidates are preferred
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related field is required
- Minimum of 5 years of warehouse management experience and at least 5 years of supervisory experience is required
- Strong familiarity with civil, electrical and mechanical materials and inventory control. Working knowledge of ERP and supply chain management related processes.
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW
Please include your application letter, recent photograph (with blue background), updated CV, scan of your ID card and other supporting Educational documents. Please type [KH 07 – IMPORT, CUSTOM & LOGISTIC SUPERVISOR] on the Subject Box. For more information please visit our website www.posoenergy.com
Tutup pada 09/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Bukaka Industrial Estate Jalan Raya Narogong Bekasi KM 19.5 Cileungi Bogor