- Manage and develop all of training activity, both management training and technical training
- Conduct training needs analysis and implement training for employees
- Ensure employees can develop their ability in accordance with company requirements
- Prepare module/training materials
- Make employee training history report
- Male, With maximum age 28 years old
- Bachelor degree from Psychology with minimum GPA 3.0
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, preferably 1 years experience as Training-Development Officer
- Good knowledge in Training Need Analysis and Training Matrix.
- Experience in deliver and facilitate training, both in-class or outdoor.
- Strong analytical and organizational skill
- Ability to build strong working relationships, Internal and external to the organization
If you met the requirements above, please send your application letter along with your latest CV and photograph to :
Up. Recruitment & Assessment Dept.
Ged EnsevalJl Letjen Suprapto Kav 4 Ged EnsevalCempaka Putih Timur, Cempaka PutihJakarta Pusat 10510 DKI Jakarta