- College or culinary training or extensive cooking and production experience.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a food preparation position.
- Understanding of proper use and maintenance of major kitchen equipment, including refrigeration and dish machine.
- Awareness of local, state and federal health and sanitation laws.
- Possess professional communication skills, oral and written
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and is a team player
- Ability to work in a high energy and demanding environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English