PT Saint-Gobain Abrasives Diamas
Process Engineer - Indonesia (Based in Jakarta)
- Responsible for evaluating existing processes and configurating manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process, etc
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Improvement in existing process machining and sintering
- Develop processes for existing products/item and transfer the same to production, and process capability improvements
- Provide technical support and assistance to production team in solving their short term & long term technical problems
- Improve efficiencies by actively doing method study and optimization of processes
- Technical solution for resolving product quality & performance related customer complaints
- Work on suitable alternate RMs & processing methods to reduce cost/wastage & improve quality - value engineering
- Diploma Degree / Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineer from reputable University
- Minimum experience 3 years in field of Process Engineer
- English passive
- Technical drawing and manufacturing process
- Understanding and familiar with machining process such as turning, sintering, EDM and grinding
- Good technical analysis such as Six Sigma, PDCA, etc
- Implementation knowledge on WCM component i.e 5S, Kaizen, TPM and Lean
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT Saint-Gobain Abrasives Diamas lihat lowongan|
Come join PT. Saint-Gobain Abrasives Diamas the global leader of reference in Abrasive and become part of an innovative, international Group of Saint-Gobain that leads its markets. Discover a Group united by strong values that are shared by all team members. There are multiple prospects for growth through career paths, training and international opportunities.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Saint-Gobain’s human resources policy is designed to offer all employees a working environment in which they can find professional and personal fulfillment, effectively combining performance and well-being. Employees are supported by four key priorities: professional mobility, team diversity, employee commitment and development of talent.