Responsible for the administration and smooth operation of the GM’s office
Specific Duties (Tasks)
- Assists the GM in the general administration of the GM’s office.
- Disseminates all official correspondence directed from the GM’s office to Department Heads for their follow-up.
- Preparation of monthly GM’s report, Manager’s Operation Report and recording of Daily Operations Meeting and Bi-Monthly Management Meeting.
- Organizing daily routine for the GM and ensure that schedules and appointments noted down in the diary are confirmed and fulfilled.
- Prioritizing the GM’s responsibilities and obligations when screening telephone calls and fixing appointments.
- Advising the GM of any protocol, addressing of titles of VVIP members/guests during speeches or correspondence.
- Liaising with Front Office for VIP check-in and F&B Manager for VIP dining - in order that appropriate procedures can be followed.
- Daily update of regional industry related news and sector intelligence
- Creates financial and statistical reports and analysis using data available from internal as well as external sources.
- Communicates and provides information using relevant internal and external methods to assist and enable organizational operations and effective service to connecting groups of people.
- Interprets instructions and advice in order to implement according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
- Translation (both spoken – dialogue & written when required).
- Taking action and following-up on any outstanding assignments due from Department Heads so as to ensure the smooth running of the club’s operation.
- Supervise any personnel attached to her from time to time and deploying the personnel for work assignments requiring immediate attention.
- Responsible for the smooth and professional communications from all club personnel to all internal and external parties. Ensures that all club communications are delivered according to policy and set standards.
- Preparing GM’s local expenses and attaching supporting receipts to the expense claim form for submission to Finance Department.
- Keeping records of Executive staff on duty and monitoring Department Head’s annual leave.
- Keeping records of GM’s annual leave and ensuring that all annual/official leave is approved by the Board of Directors and processed by HR Department.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and general maintenance of the executive offices.
- Is familiar with all club policies, procedures, checklists and standards and ensures that all Department Heads comply with such.
- Maximum 40 years old
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in written and spoken English.
- Have at least 2 years working experience
- Knowledge and able to use MS Office applications.
- Obtain Relevant diploma ( D3 ) secretary
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Sinarmas Land Plaza, Jl. Grand Boulevard, BSD Office Park BSD City, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia