Execute activities in outlet to drive profitable sales growth under General Trade (GT) channel within area of responsibility.
- Build and maintain business relationship to existing and potential (new) customers within GT channel by conducting regular business review based on market observation feedback and relevant information in order to grow their business.
- Penetrate new products to customer in order to broaden sales potential increasing in relevance with GT channel strategies.
- Execute National and Local GT marketing program in outlet to increase sales.
- Communicate the credit platform & term of payment to outlet, and ensure the customer compliance on credit payment in GT channel in order to maintain account receivable management.
- Provide input to business in relation to opportunities (e.g. NOD) and customer feedback.
- Create availability of relevant SKU in outlets within GT channel by generating order to achieve sales potential.
- Educate customer to follow our recommended price, stock amount, CDE, and POSM standard (Picture of Success) for GT channel in order to ensure excellent daily sales & marketing execution.
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Min. Diploma Degree (D3) from any disciplines
- Fresh Graduate or max. 2 years working experience sales area.
- Account Development
- Planning & Executing
- Orientation to Excellence
- Customer Orientation
- Communication & Influencing
- Problem Solving