The successful candidate will report to Quality Control Manager and will tackle the following activities:
- Responsible of Standard Calibration of lab equipment and production equipment
- Optimizing the quality of standard raw clay and product
- Processing day to day business operations and carrying out the function involved
- Implementing highest standard of laboratory practice
- Make Analysis Report accurately
- Control data analysis, data processing, database system management
- Interpreting data and give feedback to Production Process
- Handling Laboratory Inventory Control
- Manage site system management process and implementation.
- Conduct and organize internal audit.
To best fit you must be:
- A university graduate or D3 in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- 2-3 years work experience in comparable function & a hands on worker
- Well understanding of ISO 9001, Quality Management System, HALAL and Internal Auditor
- Will be advantage if have working experience as Management Representative.
- Able to work in team
- Able to work in fast pace & under pressure
- Able to perform precisely & do accurate detail works
- Proficient in written and verbal English & Computer Literacy
- Excellent in leadership skill and interpersonal & communication skill as well
- High level of commitment & dedication
- Positive in work attitudes, initiative, strong desire for results, experience in running projects on his own
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below