BUT STAR ENERGY GEOTHERMAL (WAYANG WINDU) LIMITED
Provides Engineering advice and support to maximize the operations’ efficiency, manages respective people and organization, EHS function in the respective department, and relevant administration and report. This is accomplished by ensuring activities delivered safely, effectively and efficient with according to sound engineering principles while maintaining compliance to the company’s policies and procedures and pertinent laws and regulations.
- Plant Engineer reports to Reliability & Plant Engineering Superintendent, Wayang Windu Field
- He/She should know his/her area of responsibility, agreed goals, standards, policies & procedures.
- Financial Authority: None
- Decision Making: On a regular and continuous basis, exercises self judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, costs, and/or quality of service within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Employment : Direct Contract for 1 (one) year
- Provides process engineering technical support to operations for solving operating problems and optimizing assigned units
- Reviews plant operations and laboratory analyses on daily basis for better efficiency and compliance with operating plans
- Develops ideas for capital investment projects to enhance units’ operability and profitability, provides designs for their implementation, and conducts performance test runs on process units to establish operating conditions
- Provides computer simulations for fractionation columns, heat exchangers, and process units in order to better optimize their operation
- Provides documentation of engineering and analytical results with recommendations to management
- Develops technical skills to improve capabilities
- Trains operations and maintenance staff concerning new technology and methods, supports team performance by sharing knowledge and best practices
- Manages relevant reporting and administration work based on the needs of the respective organization (including data recording, correspondence, etc. - based on the function of this position), and ensures the confidentiality of the company’s documentation
- Performance to the agreed goals
- Satisfactory result from customers (users)
- Conformance to Company’s and government’s policies, procedures and regulations
- Showing a continuous improvement attitude
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- S1 degree in mechanical / physics engineering, preferable major study in energy conversion
- Fresh graduate or experience
- Has strong knowledge on steam power plant process
- Has skill to use at least one engineering software for energy conversion analysis, such as cycle tempo, fluent, etc
- Has experience to conduct a study (for fresh graduate) or a project (for experience) related with energy conversion
- Able to work individually as well as in a team
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
Located 40 km south of Bandung in West Java, Wayang Windu Power Generation is operated by Star Energy Geothermal (Wayang Windu) Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Star Energy. It is managed under a Joint Operation Contract with Pertamina to develop geothermal resources within the 12,960 hectare contract area. An Energy Sales Agreement between Star Energy, Pertamina and PLN, a state owned utility company, gives Star Energy the right to develop up to 400 MW of electricity - generating capacity over a period of 42 years, with each generating unit being scheduled to operate for at least 30 years. The JOC has the potential to ultimately deliver more than the already-contracted 400 MW of base load electricity to power hungry West Java.
Planning is now well advanced to expand Wayang Windu further, through the addition of a third Unit with generation capacity of 127 MW. Unit 3 should be on stream by mid-2014. In February 2010, Star Energy finalized a US$350 million bond issue, the proceeds from which will be used partly to fund the initial drilling and development work for Unit 3, with that worth due to commerce in the middle of 2010, using a drilling rig designed and built to Star Energy Geothermal specifications.
Truly, a world-class renewable energy facility, being operated to world class standards, Wayang Windu delivers real benefit to all Star Energy stakeholders.