Villa Managers expect a 'can do attitude'. You will be expected to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- customer service delivery + guest satisfaction (inc catering, transport, games/entertainment,child care, technology/communications) proactive communication with guests to ensure all queries are answered and any special requests are met at the earliest opportunity
- housekeeping (laundry, cleanliness and presentation throughout the villa)
- general villa maintenance
- general hygiene, health and safety standards
- local supplier relations
- completion of all financial + non financial paperwork
- communication with Guest Relations pre arrival + post departure
As villa Manager responsibility any job duties naturally overlap/duplicate the duties and responsibility of the other position in the Villa, As "One stop" shop and key contact for the guest. As Villa Manager has to be well versed in total villa operating in term of general knowledge.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Property Development/Real Estate Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to stay or travel to Nusa Lembongan.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Hospitality Industry or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Good English is a must.
Tutup pada 27/October/2016