Sales and Office Manager
Required experience :
- 5 years experience in sales is a must
- 3 years experience as a sales manager with responsibility for a team of at least 5 is a must
- Have experience working in an insurance company, property company, MLM is an advantage.
- Have a bachelor’s degree (S1)
- Fluent with computers
- Able to work with documents/spreadsheets/and presentations on the computer
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Fluently speak and write English
- Analyze and implement sales programs
- Analyze and improve marketing material
- Look at different ways/markets we can sell than we currently are.
- Create programs and forecasts sales targets for each month and year
- Manage day-to-day performance of your sales team members and deliver performance reviews of the team.
- Monitors and suggests selling prices by analyzing costs, competition, and supply and demand for our market.
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, and coaching employees.
- Keep daily meetings with staff to help them through problems they are having.
- Keep staff motivated with a high level of energy to maintain strong sales.
- Develop and maintain lead database working with your sales team to collect customer’s contact information and what are looking for to follow up if we don’t have what they are looking for at the moment.
- Help to close sales deals and travel on boat and in car with customers to island to show them the land we’re selling.
- Manage office day to day operation including but not limited to ordering supplies, preparing materials needed by the sales staffs, handling petty cash, and other related duties to make sure office is operated smoothly.
- Base salary is Rp 5.000.000 - Rp 10.000.000 depending on qualifications
- Willing to be relocated in Denpasar,Bali.
Commission (based on a marketing staff of 6 reporting to you, will increase the marketing to 12 staff)
- Monthly target is 6 lots at 0.5% - 0.75% commission
- For the 7th to 10th lot at 1% - 1.5% commission
- For the 11th to 13th lot at 2% commission
- For the 14 above at 5% commission
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Denpasar.
- Preferably Marketing Manager specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are a fast growing company called Nusa Penida Land. We are selling ready to build lots in Nusa Penida island. Our office is in Denpasar, Bali. Nusa Penida is under going a major infrastructure, such as widening the road from 3m wide to 6m wide all around the island, planning to build a 20m wide highway, is building an internatioal hospital, planning to build small airport for small engine airplane and heliped. It is planned to be the next tourist destination island beside Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan, and Bali itself. In a stagnant property price Nusa Penida offers an affordable land for villas and investments. The price range is from Rp 300.000 to
Rp 1.000.000 per m2. We are ready to compete in an overwhelmed society.