- Invoicing (Process & Generate invoices)
- Collection controller (Ensure account receivable is collected in short period and solve payment issue)
- Account Receivable (Accurue monthly revenue-Monthly Report) & Collect supporting document's )
- Prepare & List outgoing VAT
- Ensure WHT 23 calculation is correct accordance with invoice
- Client visit
- Familiar with controller duties, Business analysis, good communication, Microsoft office, familiar with target result
- Minimum education D3 / S1 FINANCE / ACCOUNTING
- English should be active
- Willing to be placed in Rasuna Said
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Enecal’s parent Company in China operates under the name of SinoPetroleum Technology Inc (SPT) which is founded in the Year of 1993 and registered in Beijing, China. SPT is one of the leading privately owned providers of onshore oilfield services in China in terms of revenue. SPT provides high-end oilfield services and products in the areas of well services, drilling services, production services and field services. SPT has expanded its business internationally, not only in China, but also at the far end, the Kazakhstan Subsidiary and the North America Subsidiary located in Canada for both the international and domestic clients who have expanded their businesses in overseas. (SPT has successfully operated in lots of complex conditional well at home (in China) and overseas, including acidic gas field over 6000m in depth, high H2S, CO2 which are problems to the World. In some region, the formation pressure might by 120Mpa and have pressure rating reaching 10,000psi with corrosive gas.)
In China, CNPC, SINOPEC and CNOOC are the three major customers of SPT. In the year ended December 31, 2008, SPT, at the Group level, has achieved revenue of approximately S$ 170M. In supporting its parent’s Company which is a highly professional and comprehensive oilfield service provider, Enecal is intended and positioned to play a fully integrated and complementary role of a regional and gradually and eventually becoming its international headquarter.