- Maintaining cloud computing accounts in Google Drive, Drop Box and One Drive.
- Updating and managing social media accounts on regular basis. (WhatsApp Web, LinkedIn, etc).
- Bookkeeping and payroll duties.
- Database building, entry and updates.
- Preparing Quotation & Invoices to Client and Purchase Order to Supplier through MYOB Accounting Software.
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly report on sales, delivery, hours and tasks.
- Checking email, responding to customer inquiries and managing spam.
- Establishing, updating and managing a calendar important events and meetings.
- Scheduling appointments with clients, businesses and salespeople.
- Converting, merging, and splitting .PDF files.
- Performing banking needs.
- Other Ad-Hoc Tasks.
- All works are conducted in English.
- Age maximum 27 years old.
- Good English Proficiency is a must.
- Minimum Diploma Degree with minimum GPA 3.00 or Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA 2.75 in English Literature / Management / Accounting / Engineering / International Administration or any field that related from a reputable university (Accreditation A).
- Graduated from Reputable Overseas Polytechnic will be considered.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Having minimum TOEFL Score 500 / TOEIC Score 600 would be a definite advantage.
- Computer Literate of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) & Google Apps (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Forms).
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting & MYOB Accounting Software would be a definite advantage.
- Experienced in Tele-Sales / Tele-Customer Services would be a definite advantage.
- Honest, Good Attitude, Hard Working, Responsible, Discipline, Meticulous, Communicative, Creative.
- Well organized and understand the systematic filling system.
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Well-groomed and well-mannered.
- Placement in Grogol / Daan Mogot, West Jakarta, 11510
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Centro City Residence, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia