CV Sawah Studio
- Responsible, trustworthy, and self discipline.
- Detail oriented, goal oriented.
- Able to work in a team as well as independence.
- Multitasking and hard working.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, BioTechnology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably in furniture and handycraft industry.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Parangtritis, Yogyakarta.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible for project monitoring.
- Maintain a good and professional relationship with customer and suppliers.
- Make an overview for every detail of project order.
- Manage and control the whole project flows (material supply, report and documentation, production process, until delivery).
|Lokasi||Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Desain Interior / Desain Grafis|
CV Sawah Studio is an interior design company aims to create hospitality, leisure, residential and working space environments, which are not only functional, efficient and high quality, but also inspirational. With OT design we are concerning to make design for villas, restaurants, hotels, resorts, also provide the furniture needed.