- Responsible, trustworthy, and self discipline.
- Detail oriented, goal oriented.
- Able to work in a team as well as independence.
- Multitasking and hard working.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, BioTechnology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably in furniture and handycraft industry.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Parangtritis, Yogyakarta.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible for project monitoring.
- Maintain a good and professional relationship with customer and suppliers.
- Make an overview for every detail of project order.
- Manage and control the whole project flows (material supply, report and documentation, production process, until delivery).
Tutup pada 27/October/2016