CV Sawah Studio
- Responsible, trustworthy, and self discipline.
- Detail oriented, goal oriented.
- Able to work in a team as well as independence.
- Multitasking and hard working.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, BioTechnology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably in furniture and handycraft industry.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Parangtritis, Yogyakarta.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible for project monitoring.
- Maintain a good and professional relationship with customer and suppliers.
- Make an overview for every detail of project order.
- Manage and control the whole project flows (material supply, report and documentation, production process, until delivery).
|Lokasi||Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Desain Interior / Desain Grafis|
CV Sawah Studio is an interior design company aims to create hospitality, leisure, residential and working space environments, which are not only functional, efficient and high quality, but also inspirational. With OT design we are concerning to make design for villas, restaurants, hotels, resorts, also provide the furniture needed.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We are the appointed company from well known OT Design by Oudenteak Interieurs in Holland. In the opinion of Oudenteak, the success of the organization lays in its ability to provide true, new and original concepts and products of high quality against a competitive market value. All products are handmade from natural products by our skilled professionals. A high level of customer service is considered top priority and differentiates itself from the competition. Pure and honest business ethics; that’s what it is all about.