- Assist the intercepted or self-report migrants when required and provide counseling to the Irregular Migrants on their option to continue stay in Indonesia or Voluntary Return to their country of origin (AVR).
- Assist the Migrants who are willing to return to their country of origin as well as guiding the migrant on complete the AVR Form and coordinate with AVR Team in Jakarta.
- Visit and monitor the Intercepted or self-report migrants in the IDC (Immigration Detention Center), Immigration Office (Kanim) also appointed accommodations in the area to ensure basic needs including adequate accommodation, food, water, weekly supplies, monthly supplies and medical assistance are provided properly and timely.
- Visit Irregular Migrants regularly and undertake activities as indicated in the visit activity or work plan prepared in coordination with supervisor.
- Provide basic counselling and implementation of psychosocial activities where needed. Assess protection needs and identify problems/gaps and risk, including those related to gender and age. Propose/prioritise initiatives to reduce these risks and increase the resilience capacity within the IMs communities in detention and community settings.
- Ensure presence in Irregular Migrants communities through regular visit to detention centre or appointed accommodation to collect information on the conditions faced by Migrants including the availability of humanitarian assistance (accommodation, food, water / sanitation, health and education) also identify issues in accommodation that need to be resolved.
- Perform interpreting / translating duties for IOM and its counterparts dealing with irregular migrants in Indonesia including participate and facilitate of meetings by providing specific language assistance when required.
- Prepare and submit reports of visit conducted to the Supervisor.
- Identify hotels/accommodation for migrants under IOM care that can provide sufficient services at reasonable rates.
- Coordinate with accommodation owners/management and relevant staffs to ensure that accommodation for Irregular Migrants are within the agreed standard.
- Coordinate and maintain good communication with local authorities in carry out ad hoc support of the Irregular Migrants activities including conduct regular socialization in the accommodation of responsibility.
- Ensure all the Local Movement or International Movement for the Migrants are arranged properly in close coordination with IOM Jakarta.
- In coordination with Finance Unit, manage the operational expenses and ensure IOM expenditure is based on IOM regulations
- Provide ad hoc activity report and Monthly Report to the Supervisors, Migrant Care Coordinator and RCA Programme Coordinator (Sumatra Region).
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Good knowledge of, and experience in project implementation and operational.
- Experience in provision of community based training activities.
- Knowledge in assisting emergency operations activities;
- Proven ability and experience in liaising with UN, Government Departments/Authorities and other international organizations;
- Excellent understanding and application of ethical practices within the disciplines and a good understanding of rights based approaches.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, high loyalty, ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and good working in team.
- Proficient in computer applications: Ms-Office.
- Willingness to travel.Languages Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required. Proficient in Arabic/Farsi is an advantage.
- Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism;
- Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders
- Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly
- Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management
- Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility
- Displays mastery of subject matter
- Contributes to a collegial team environment
- Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation
- Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
- Delivers on set objectives in hardship situations.
- Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners.
- Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance country office or regional objectives.
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link: http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
- Migration and development
- Facilitating migration
- Regulating migration
- Forced migration.
Review ( International Organization for Migration )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan kerja yang ada sangat universal. Disini juga terdapat profesionalisme kerja yang cukup baik dan sangat menunjang pekerjaan yang dilakukan.
Perusahaan menerapkan kontrak kerja berdasarkan proyek, sehingga tidak bisa berkesinambungan. Selain itu, dalam hal jenjang karir pun belum terlalu transparan.