Responsible for coordinating and arranging human resource activities on site to support the company’s operational activities in accordance with the prevailing company and government laws and regulations as well as performing office general affairs (logistics, business travel, hotel, transportation, site office & asset maintenance and housekeeping) to ensure all general affairs services are provided in accordance with company policy, on time and support the overall project as well as performing at site.
Job Requirements :
- Perform compensation and benefit activities for employees on site in accordance with the prevailing company and government laws and regulations relating to human resources to ensure all employees rights are managed well to support the company’s operations.
- Socialize corporate policies to all site employees to create a conducive industrial relationship between employees and the company.
- Maintain employee data into the HR information system database to ensure all employee data are valid and up to date.
- Conduct recruitment & selection administrative activities for local employees in accordance with the company’s needs and policies to support the company’s operations.
- Conduct administrative HR duties such as liaising with healthcare facilities for sick employees, issuing reference letters, as well as to prepare workforce permits and other obligations regarding human resources by liaising with the local Department of Labor.
- Coordinate and arrange business travel such as ticketing, accommodation and transportation and to ensure they are well arranged and on time.
- Coordinate site office maintenance and housekeeping to ensure site office is well maintained.
- Coordinate site office asset maintenance regularly to ensure all assets are well maintained and operational ready.
- Maintain and coordinate site office logistic needs, ensuring all site office logistics are always available and in accordance with the logistical needs of the project.
- Control the availability of the transportation, accomodation, meals of all employees on site area to meet the availability of facilities for the employees.
- Coordinate and arrange the Information Technology Helpdesk on Site to ensure the IT facilities in order to run properly.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in all major
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position
- Required Competencies : Recruitment, Industrial Relation, Employee Relation, People Development, HR Administrative, General Affairs.
- Good communication, leadership & managerial skills and has to be passionate in human resources
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Willing to be located at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan
Please Register and Apply to Adaro Career Website : www.adarocareer.com
Tutup pada 27/October/2016
- Adanya training program yang diselenggarakan memberikan manfaat yang lumayan banyak, waktu kerjanya pun sangat fleksibel dan tersedia juga annual bonus.
- Karyawan mendapatkan ruang kantor yang nyaman dan dilengkapi dengan peralatan kerja yang lumayan lengkap tentunya sangat menunjang kinerja bagi karyawan.
- Tunjangan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan masih kurang memadai dan sangat berbeda jauh dengan tunjangan yang diterima oleh karyawan tetap padahal beban sama.
- Sangat menyimpang untuk job yang diberikan oleh perusahaan, artinya tidak sesuai dengan kesepakatan job pada saat awal masuk di sini.