PT Anglo Eastern Plantations Management Indonesia
- Mengepalai Klinik kebun
- Bertanggungjawab atas klinik perusahaan termasuk perencanaan, pengadaan, pengawasan jumlah dan jenis obat.
- Memberikan pelayanan kesehatan kepada karyawan kebun dan keluarganya.
- Memberikan penyuluhan untuk peningkatan kuahtas kesehatan di perkebunan.
- Melakukan perencanaan untuk mendukung kegiatan keselamatan dan kesehatan kerja.
- Melakukan koordinasi atas kegiatan kesehatan dilingkungan perusahaan.
- Membuat reporting terkait dengan Poliklinik Kebun.
- Pendidikan Kedokteran Umum.
- Memiliki Surat Tanda Registrasi (STR) Dokter.
- Memlilki Sertifikat Hiperkes dan Pengalaman Memimpin Klinik (lebih diutamakan).
- Lokasi penempatan di PT. Mitra Puding Mas yang bejarak ±150 km dari kota Bengkulu.
|Industri||Pertanian / Unggas / Perikanan|
Peter Nash established Anglo-Eastern in 1974, initially as a chartering and ship owning organization - with Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Services being the in-house manager of the ships. The latter was the start of the present Anglo-Eastern Group.
As demonstrated by their award-winning abilities, the Anglo-Eastern Group has quietly grown over years, establishing an operation that is praised by clients for its service standards and long-standing employee records.
The process of an MBO ( Management Buy Out) in 1998 and a subsequent merger with an established UK ship manager, Denholm Ship Management in 2001 were the key factors in establishing the present AE Group as a truly independent global based ship manager.Currently the Anglo-Eastern Group looks after a varied fleet, crew based training and operating on a worldwide basis.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our Company Objectives To provide a quality assured ship management service to ship owners, always in accordance with the customer's requirements. To operate ships in full compliance with all recognized international, I.M.O. and applicable national regulations. To operate ships, keeping the safety of the crew, vessel, its cargo and protection of the environment as the top priorities. To operate ships in compliance with classification and flag state rules, and apply recognized industry standards as appropriate. To be ready at all times for emergencies and to establish safeguards against all identified risks. To be recognized as a highly responsible ship management company, aiming to remain at the forefront of all aspects of technology concerned with ship management, and continuously attempt to improve Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Management skills of personnel ashore and aboard ships. To endeavor to continuously improve customer service.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi