- Environment, Health, & Safety (EHS) Manager is responsible for develop, manage, implement and control the environment, health, and safety system according to ECCO’s standard and local regulation. Incumbent also responsible to analyze and conduct safety planned inspection and employee training on environment, health, and safety.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Engineering (prioritized from environmental health engineering)
- Having K3 certificate
- At least 3 - 5 years of work experience as EHS Manager Coordinator (preferably from product manufacturing industry)
- Proficient with MS office applications
- Able to multi-task, work independently and team.
- Leadership managerial is needed
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willing to be placed in Sidoarjo, East Java