Ecco Indonesia PT
Environment, Health, & Safety (EHS) Manager
- Environment, Health, & Safety (EHS) Manager is responsible for develop, manage, implement and control the environment, health, and safety system according to ECCO’s standard and local regulation. Incumbent also responsible to analyze and conduct safety planned inspection and employee training on environment, health, and safety.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Engineering (prioritized from environmental health engineering)
- Having K3 certificate
- At least 3 - 5 years of work experience as EHS Manager Coordinator (preferably from product manufacturing industry)
- Proficient with MS office applications
- Able to multi-task, work independently and team.
- Leadership managerial is needed
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willing to be placed in Sidoarjo, East Java
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Ecco Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
ECCO is a leading footwear company with the reputation as the manufacturer of high-quality, comfortable, state-of-the-art footwear. Established in 1963 in Denmark, ECCO has been operating in many parts of the world to deliver the highest quality footwear products to be closer to the customers. With strong financial support and good management, ECCO is ready to become a leader in the footwear industry.
ECCO Indonesia was established as ECCO’s first Asian based factory in 1990. The main purpose was supply of uppers to ECCO’s montage units in Denmark and Portugal.
With the installation of the first injection machine in 2004 ECCO Indonesia started montage production on own uppers, but most uppers were still exported for montage in Europe. In 2004, ECCO Indonesia exported more than 5 million uppers. Since production was expanded year by year, more space and capacity was needed. In 2007 ECCO Indonesia bought the neighbouring factory. The entire production was reorganised so that the Upper Factory (uppers for export) moved into the new building and the Shoe Factory (uppers and montage of full shoes) continued in the original buildings. In 2011, 2 additional injection machines were installed and in 2012 Upper factory III was opened.
Today, the production of full shoes accounts for 70 % of the total production in ECCO Indonesia. In addition to producing casual Mens and Ladies styles, ECCO Indonesia is specialized in production of Kids shoes and sandals. The factory is located in Sidoarjo on the eastern side of Java Island.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Ecco Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 05 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Sangat menyenangkan karena saya bisa menambah pengalaman dan saling tukar informasi dengan para pekerja asing yang ada di perusahaan ini
- Penggunaan waktu yang kurang baik. Terkadang ada pekerjaan yang kurang efisien sehingga waktu terbuang, dan pekerjaan lain pun tidak dapat dikerjakan dengan baik