- Set target sales and developing market & products for East & Central Java market
- Determines product selling price based on the development of sales in East & Central Java market
- Setting sales goals and objectives and ensure every sales achieve their target
- Monitor incoming orders and maintains sales volume; make sales forecast for future target
- Product classifications and negotiate with customers; handles customer complaints and issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree in Civil Engineering, Marketing, Management or Business Studies
- Good Product knowledge of building materials products especially Pipe and Precast products
- Familiar with data analysis containing graphic and numbers
- Good knowledge of Strategies on marketing and sales
- Strong English communication and Presentation skills
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SCG (Siam Cement Group) is a Thailand-based company the which has three core businesses namely SCG Cement - Building Materials, SCG Chemicals, SCG Paper,. SCG has been operating in Indonesia since 1995 and has a total of 22 companies in Indonesia eg. Jayamix, Kia keramic, Sturdy, Pipe and Precast etc.
PT SCG Pipe and Precast Indonesia is a company engaged in the manufacture and development of precast concrete products in particular precast concrete products for plumbing. Our products have been widely used for infrastructure development in Indonesia and abroad.
Through the technological advantages we have and the commitment to create high quality products and consistent, PT SCG Pipe and Precast Indonesia has played an important role in industrial development in Indonesia.
Since the establishment of our company, our continued success highlights the enormous wealth of experience gained through the sharing of expertise and resources between local and expatriate staff. This concept of skill sharing is intrinsic not only to the everyday operations of each plant, but Also to the remarkable record of productivity, safety and cooperation on even the most complex projects in Indonesia.