HC Planning & Policy Manager
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Conduct & develop business process, Human Capital policy and review the implementation
- Develop & manage competency models.
- Develop and conduct man power planning (requirement and methods)
- To be responsible for the job evaluation, advising on job design, job descriptions and the right correct job grading
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Having deep knowledge & implementation with HC Metrics, HCVA (Human Capital Value Added), HCROI (Human Capital Return On Investment), HEVA (Human Economics Value Added)
- Minimum S-1, Bachelor Degree from Psychology, Human Resources Management, Management
- Having strong analytical thinking
- Good communication skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- At least 5 years’ experience in Organizational Development
Ktr PusatMNC TowerJl Kb Sirih 17-19 MNC Tower Lt 25Kebon Sirih, MentengJakarta Pusat 10340 DKI Jakarta