Formulatrix Indonesia PT
R n D Senior Electronic Engineer
- Master or bachelor degree with heavy focus on electronics and embedded system design.
- 5+ years experience with electronic design and development, robotic project, or embedded programming. in-depth knowledge of :
· Analog and digital circuits
· Control theory
· PCB layout and PCB design software
· C or C++
· Embedded system (microcontroller, DSP, FPGA, VHDL/Verilog)
· Familiar with hihg speed data processing
- Demonstrated Leadership, Project Management and Mentor experience.
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Excellent communication in English both oral-written and customer relationship skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa IndonesiaAt least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga-Central Java.Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
|Lokasi||Salatiga, Sambas, Kalimantan Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Formulatrix Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Formulatrix is committed to providing the life science community with the most innovative robotic automation equipment and software on the market. Our team doesn't simply upgrade the systems everyone else is making - we reinvent the technology, producing the smartest, fastest, and most efficient imagers and liquid handlers available.
Since its inception in 2002, Formulatrix has grown from a one-person enterprise with a single product into an international company with a line of imagers, software, and liquid handlers that all fifteen of the top pharmaceutical companies use in their research. We continue to expand our reach into new markets with products like the Tempest, a high-throughput dispenser with many applications to a broad range of industries.
We think that developing top-notch laboratory equipment is congruent with having fun! At Formulatrix we have a casual dress code, an open-door environment, and even grill-outs every Friday of the summer. We think a positive attitude goes a long way to meet project deadlines and deliver quality support.
Most of all, we aim to convert our customers into loyal clients through the quality of our products and customer service. Our imagers run nightly diagnostics and send us summary emails every morning, alerting us when equipment needs maintenance before the user is even aware of an issue. We believe that if we make excellent products that outstrip the competition and commit to full product support, we will continue to expand our influence as a world leader in protein crystallization and liquid handling.
Formulatrix was established in 2002 to provide protein crystallization automation solutions. Since then, we've started developing the next generation of liquid handlers using microfluidic technology. Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, we supply software and robotic automation solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions around the world. Our team works tirelessly to provide the best products in the industry with support that is second to none.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Formulatrix Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 06 Juli 2015
- Tidak Rekomendasi
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Produk nya bagus sehingga memiliki customer-base yang kuat. Kurang dari 10 tahun setelah perusahaan didirikan, perusahaan bisa menggaet lebih dari 60% pasar crystallography.
- Jam kerja nya panjang dan sering lembur. Untuk ukuran jam kerja nya, gaji dan benefit para engineer masih terasa kurang.