Overall management of the hotel tariffs, maintaining the tariff for all markets, contracting suppliers / hotels and sub-contractors; creating tariffs and reviewing new hotels and products relating to hotels also will assist the product team in other duties such as; writing responses/correspondence; to all our partners to update them on a regular basis with regards to the updated tariffs / and to any new additions to our range of tours and tour packages. You will need to be flexible and be a team player to ensure that the product department functions at the highest level within the overall team of Destination Asia Indonesia.
• Ensure the negotiation of competitive contracts with suppliers where needed.
• Ensure product quality and continued improvement to maximize competitive advantage
• Recognize opportunities to develop new products and destinations
• Promote products internally by organising training on products by means of presentations by yourself and by inviting suppliers to promote their services.
• Data entry to product system
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
• Good command of English both written and spoken
• Knowledge of Indonesia tourism products
• Ability to work as a team
• Attention to detail
• Good negotiation skill
• Strong administration skill with ability to prioritise and follow up