Overall management of the hotel tariffs, maintaining the tariff for all markets, contracting suppliers / hotels and sub-contractors; creating tariffs and reviewing new hotels and products relating to hotels also will assist the product team in other duties such as; writing responses/correspondence; to all our partners to update them on a regular basis with regards to the updated tariffs / and to any new additions to our range of tours and tour packages. You will need to be flexible and be a team player to ensure that the product department functions at the highest level within the overall team of Destination Asia Indonesia.
• Ensure the negotiation of competitive contracts with suppliers where needed.
• Ensure product quality and continued improvement to maximize competitive advantage
• Recognize opportunities to develop new products and destinations
• Promote products internally by organising training on products by means of presentations by yourself and by inviting suppliers to promote their services.
• Data entry to product system
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
• Good command of English both written and spoken
• Knowledge of Indonesia tourism products
• Ability to work as a team
• Attention to detail
• Good negotiation skill
• Strong administration skill with ability to prioritise and follow up
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Destination Asia is a comprehensive destination management company (DMC) specializing in East and Southern Asia based operations. As pioneers in the industry, we continually set the standard for experiential travel and personalized service, helping our clients gain exponential growth within their market and positively develop their business.
The Destination Asia Group was formed in 1996 by a group of experienced travel executives and managers who saw a niche market opportunity for a travel company. By creating a business owned by its employees we could provide travel services solely responsive to the needs of the client and not the whims of any international corporate conglomerate. Our customer focused operations were valued by clients who could rely on our expert knowledge and dedication to create memorable experiences.
Destination Asia Thailand and Destination Asia Vietnam were the first units of the Destination Asia Group to be formed. From these two initial successes, Destination Asia China, Japan, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Indonesia, Burma, Singapore, Malaysia and Laos have evolved, further strengthening our association within the region. With individual employee shareholders and management teams in every operating country, each Destination Asia office is responsible for its own creative product development, delivery and statutory requirements.
Our extensive international sales office network spans four continents, including; USA & Canada; United Kingdom & Ireland; Germany, Austria & Switzerland; South Africa; Australia and New Zealand; Scandinavia, Belgium and the Netherlands; and Spain & Latin America. Our ISOs source new customers, analyze our competitors in their overseas markets and constantly conduct PR activities for our 11 country companies.