- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Advertising/Media, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, overseeing the social media strategy for the company., tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website., devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website., Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data..
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in kerobokan kelod.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.