- Handle all communications & negotiations with assigned Hotels
- Acquire new Hotels in the assigned Area
- Manage/Request for Promotions, Incentives, and Contract Extensions to achieve company targeted production & margin growth
- Manage Each room allotment: request, analyze, input allotment to MG system, and periodic reviews on hotel rates & availability
- Create initial Rate comparison on Contract Rates with key competitors in B2C & B2B prior to any Meeting with Hotels or Prior to request to hotels (i.e: promo / contract extension), as well as after receiving Contracts / Promotions from Hotel
- Translate Static Contracts, Promotions, and Incentive into MG Data Entry Template, to be submitted to Revenue Management
- Act as the Person in Charge for handling cases from Reservation, Sales, Data Entry, or Revenue Management Department
- provide Hoteliers the initial training on how to use MG Bedbank system
- Assist Data Entry department in Hotel Rates / Promotion Filing, as well as communicating with Hotels for any unclear conditions or potential misinterpretation
- Working with Revenue Management Department to ensure MG Selling Rates & Availability is 95% competitive in the market
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good English Communication, Computer Literate, Negotiation, Communication Skill, Analytical.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jimbaran,Kuta Selatan.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available
Tutup pada 26/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Rajakamar.com Jl. Majapahit No.16 Harmoni Jakarta Pusat