- Make administrative monthly report
- Take and filter calls and mails in and out
- Ticket and Hotel arrangement
- Arrange the meeting schedule of Directors and facilitating Director’s activities
- Making minutes of meeting/notulen after the meeting
- File documents (e-filling system)/ Administrative documents input routine
- Manage supplies and the smooth running of the office
- Creating a receipt and purchasing request and handling flow end to end process and administration
- To handle ID Card and locker keys administration
- Arrange driver daily schedule
- To handle vehicles records properly, based on company system/procedures
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree, any field
- At least 2 years of working experiences in the related field is required for the position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent
- Required skill(s) : Microsoft Office, Good leadership skill & good analytical, proactive and self motivated
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Communicative and Friendly
- Must have good attitude and able to work as individuals and team
Benefit :Office Hour : Senin-Jumat : 08.00-17.00
Status : Permanent
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Established in 2016 with main business is very specific to PPP (Public Private Partnership) focus on Catheterization facility investment especially heart and vascular services and Oncology in healthcare industry/Hospital.
Since Government start implemented National Insurance Healthcare (called “BPJS”) for every Indonesian in 2014, Healthcare Industry is growing very fast. We look into very specific segment which we were very experience for more than 15 years..
Cardiac and Oncology services are the two facilities that most expensive and the most needed in hospital right now and this two diseases that leading the dead to Indonesian people. PT. SMU has expertise and experience in this segment so we can work together with hospital to open this facility. Founder by Ibnu Affan, ST who has been work and experienced for 17 years.