Manager quality assurance make plans, conduct define and communicate the corporate quality policies. Ensure the implementation of quality assurance in the company is conformed to standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Certified ISO 9001 & understand about 14001 is an advantage
- Ability to analyze problems, design solutions and implement projects
- Strong leadership skills – with ability to coach and motivate team members to optimize team effectiveness.
- Familiar with audit and statistical process
- Knowledge about TQM (Total Quality Management)
- Good Ms. Office (Excel, Word,Power point)
- Good engish proficiency