Cashier (Jakarta Utara - Kelapa Gading)
- Receive and count the money capital
- Responsible for all payment and purchase transactions
- Serving customers who make payments
- Count all incoming and outgoing bill
- Provide daily reports
- Maximum age 25 years old.
- Graduate minimum high School, (from hotel tourism are advantages)
- Good looking, good personality, self motivated, outgoing personality.
- High integrity, Hard worker, Communicative, and Loyal
- Can work under pressure and Able to work based on the target
- Able to use EDC/Raptors Machine
- Honest, through and workmanlike
- Discipline and Responsibility
- Team player and can work independent
- Placement : BAKERZIN KELAPA GADING
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Boga Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Boga Group and it’s subsidiaries are engaged in the food and beverage industry and retail business, operating a total of 57 restaurants nationwide, with more than 2.000 highly trained individual smaking up it’s workforce. Boga Group’s lucrative portfolio currently consists of 12 Bakerzin, 32 Pepper Lunch, 4 Paradise Dynasty, 3 Paradise Inn, and 4 Master Wok outlets encompassing the metropolitan areas of Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Medan, Makasar and Bali. The group also operates an exclusive catering service for Jakarta area.
- To gain recognition for presenting awe-inspiring experience that broadens and enriches the Indonesia lifestyle.
- Growing through diversification and introduction of new lifestyle brands to all over Indonesia.
- Developing innovative concepts for creating extraordinary experiences for customers.
- Attracting and nurturing the best talent in the industry as part of our learning organization.
- Implementing solid business systems to build profitable and sustainable businesses
- Fostering long term strategic relationship with our business partners.
- I - Integrity
- T - Trust
- W - Work as Team
- O - Openness
- R - Respect
- K - Keep learning
- S - Smile and Have Fun
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
By the end of 2014, Boga Group expects to bring up the number of establishments and new brands in its portfolio to a total of 80 restaurants. As it expands, Boga Group is committed to continuously maintaining the high standards of quality ingredients and impeccable service-two characteristics that distinguish a Boga establishment from the rest in the industry. Boga Group’s resolute efforts in bringing its restaurant brands to greater exposure and ever-higher levels of quality have been rightfully rewarded with a number of accolades it received from award agencies and the media. Among its greatest successes so far is the fact that Pepper Lunch was the first restaurant in Indonesia to receive the prestigious HACCP certification. Best Overall Winner at Entertainment X’nter - Plaza Indonesia FoodVaganza, awarded to Bakerzin in 2005 Best European Food from Jakarta Java Kini, awarded to Bakerzin in 2006 Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certification in Indonesia, awarded to Pepper Lunch in 2009 until now HACCP Certification, awarded to Bakerzin in 2011 until now
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Masih Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 07 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Manajemen perusahaan sudah berjalan cukup baik dan nama perusahaan juga sudah cukup dikenal masyarakat. Perusahaan terus berkembang dengan cepat sehingga kesempatan berkarir juga terbuka lebar.
- Profesionalisme karyawannya masih tergolong kurang. Selain itu, sistem pembayaran insentifnya masih tidak jelas dan berbelit-belit. Jam kerjanya juga berbeda dengan jam kerja standar secara umum.