- Male, maximum 35 years old.
- Education background min Diploma Degree of Civil Engineering Construction
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same field preferably from high rise building (office/apartment/commercial)
- Good in English speaking and writing
- Ability to use theodolite and total station.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office and able to use Auto CAD.
- Innovative, communicative, and high motivated person
- Willingness to work under pressure and long hour if needed
- Measuring the ground as required by the client, including aspects such as small and large-scale distances, angles and elevations;
- Gathering data on the earth's physical and man-made features through surveys, processing data, undertaking digital mapping
- Making use of geographical information systems (GIS) to analyze and interpret site features;
- producing detailed information (subsequently analyzed by planners, builders and cartographers);
Interpreting data using maps, charts and plans
Please send your application letter with recent photograph and mark the applied position name on email subject to E-mail
APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)