– Civil Engineering Projects –
The 3D Detailing Engineer for civil structural projects will participate in the team for detailing structural concrete of civil structures. Based on final design drawings and calculations with rebar sketches you will prepare detailed dimension drawings and detailed rebar drawings, which include bar bending schedules. All products are prepared with 3D models: objects, cast-in items, rebar. You will use AutoCAD, Revit and Allplan Engineering.
You will work closely with the lead engineer and your colleagues. You are a good team player.
You show initiative to improve the product quality and are willing to learn and grow.
Working within a team of 3D Engineers and Lead Engineer:
- Prepare/ modify detail dimension and rebar drawings with 3D software
- Prepare bar bending schedules with 3D software
- Proper documentation
- Filing of various drawings
- Good understanding of basic civil functions
- Regular update with the new version AutoCAD/Revit/Allplan
- Indonesian national
- Degree S1 in Civil
- Drafting experience for structural design and engineering – (bridge, tunnel, building, jetty) structural design of steel and concrete structures
- Familiar to operate AutoCAD
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluent English (spoken en written)
- Team player and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Fresh graduates.
- Location: Cibubur, Indonesia
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Delta Marine Consultants was founded in 1978 with the purpose of providing consultancy, project management and engineering design services to clients on a worldwide basis. The firm holds strong links with the construction industry through its parent company (the Royal BAM Group) which strongly supports DMCs ability to provide straight forward solutions to technical challenges and to blend innovation with reliability in design.
DMC is recognized as having a wide range of experience in Coastal and Maritime Engineering and Infrastructure Design. For over 30 years the firm has been involved in design, project management and construction supervision in projects all over the world. Covering the full process from concept (feasibility studies, layout development, hydrodynamic studies, etc) to reality (design and construction supervision of breakwaters, quay walls, jetties, etc.), DMC has the know-how and ability to provide a tailor made design for every client.