Agincourt Resources PT
SENIOR OPERATOR / TRAINER (CONTROL ROOM & FIELD) (PRO 1609050)
This position will be based in Martabe Site within Processing Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks On 2 weeks Off and reports directly to the Process Supervisor / Trainer – Processing
Role of this position is to provide the necessary skills, knowledge and supervision to the local Process Plant workforce to ensure all activities associated within the Process Plant are effectively and safely carried out on a daily basis. He/she will implement with the Process Superintendent strategies for continuous improvement in overall process Plant performance to ensure production targets are met with particular emphasis on safety, environment, productivity, security and cost
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Graduated from Senior Technical School
- 4 years or more experience gained in a processing senior operator role within the resource sector
- Minimum 7 years relevant mineral processing plant experience. With experience in Crushing & Reclaim, Grinding & Reclassification, Carbon in Leach, Desorption & Regeneration, Waste Water Polishing Plant
- Experience in commissioning gold Processing Plant equipment
- Ability to read and understand PFD’s, PID’s and control philosophy documentation. The ability to explain information in these documents to trainee Process Plant Operators.
- Understanding of and ability to use plant SCADA system. Commissioning experience (not essential but highly regarded)
- Experience in a construction phase of a mining project
- Training of plant personnel in an expatriate environment. The ability to prepare training materials and present training information
- The ability to teach and train operators to carry out their duties in such a manner as to achieve maximum individual accountability
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards associated within a Processing Plant environment
- Ability to plan and supervise the work of others on a shift, daily, and weekly basis.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions.
- A thorough understanding of the production flow sheet and routine production requirements of the Processing Plant
- An understanding of security procedures
- Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect for the local people and their culture
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet
- Excellent understanding of English language and able to communicate both written and spoken
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than October 08, 2016 to:
|Perusahaan||Agincourt Resources PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2.
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Agincourt Resources PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 12 Juli 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Bekerja di tempat ini cukup menantang karena sesuai dengan bidang saya. Selain itu banyak hal yang bisa saya pelajari saat bekerja di lapangan. Jenjang karier juga cukup terjamin.
- Perusahaan tambang ini terbilang masih baru, manajemennya masih banyak ruang untuk perbaikan. Selain itu kompensasi dan benefit karyawan masih harus lebih ditingkatkan lagi.