- Incentive or commission, Bonus
- Opportunity to go abroad
- Career Opportunities
- Training & Education
Java Programmer/Software Developer (Junior/Senior)
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent with minimum GPA 2,75 of 4,00.
- Able to code and have a good sense of logic.
- Good knowledge in OOP(Object Oriented Programming)
- Good knowledge SQL in RDBMS(MySQL,PostgreSQL,Oracle)
- Interest with Programming and Application Development in Java Programming Language
- Fresh Graduate are Welcome to Apply.
- Willing to Work with Tight Deadlines.
- Working Discipline and Able to Work with High Responsibility.
IOS Programmer/Software Developer (Junior/Senior)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent with minimum GPA 3,00 of 4,00
- At least 2 years or more experiences in working as experience in the related field is required for this position
- Have published at least one IOS app on App Store
- Good knowledge in Objective-C, Cocoa, C/C++, MySQL
- Knowledge of cutting-edge IOS technologies
- Ability to develop against a variety of the web architectures and services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc)
- (Preferably) Familiar with Java, PHP, HTML, Ajax, JQuery, JSon, Java, MySQL.
- Understanding of the full IOS mobile development life cycle
- Experience with consumer facing UI development
- Able to work under required time and pressure
- Able to Code and Have a good sense of Logic
- Full-Time position available
Software Quality Assurance
- Gather and interpret business requirements and develop test cases/scripts
- Execute test scripts, analyze software defects, produce metrics and report results to Supervisor
- Create and execute SQL queries to validate requirements.
- Schedule and manage maintenance of test environments & systems
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders, executing tests that show functional requirements are addressed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field (Information Systems, Computer Science, Programming) or equivalent experience.