Job Description :
- Meet Sales Budget as set by Sales Manager / Management.
- Establish and maintain existing customers and potential customers relationship.
- Prepare action plans to grow and expand the market.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activities.
- Identify new opportunity and sales prospects and follow up.
- Prepare proposals / quotations and follow up with prospective customers.
- Prepare a variety of activity reports, including sales report.
- To gather market information and competitor activities.
- Report All work / activity to Sales Manager.
- Education Minimum Degree/ Diploma 3 or S1 in Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Selling Industrial Equipment & Machinery.
- Result Oriented with Positive working ATTITUDE and CHARACTER.
- Good communication ( both oral and written ) in English and presentation and negotiation skills.
- High Integrity, Dynamic, Energetic, Good Team Player, Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess own vehicle.
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang area.