- Monitor housing conditions of regional infrastructure in good condition
- Responsible for managing the financial aspects of property
- Assist in negotiations for the purchase and sale of land, in accordance with the applicable rules
- Overseeing the architects, planners and consultants on the technical preparation of project plans and specifications
- Coordinate the development of the project to be accepted by society
- Working closely with the Construction Manager in pre-construction, construction and project marketing phase until the project is completed.
- Plan advertising sales and real estate property development
- Collect rent and make mortgage maintenance services, insurance and tax payments, as well as handling the contract to oversee the cleanliness and landscaping
- Resolve complaints from residents and tenants in the event of a problem
- Have known about handle swimming pool & sport club
- Maximum age 40 Years old
- Placement in Cinere / Depok
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Experience in Real Estate and Commercial areas is preferred
- Have good Leadership skill
- Have good Comunicatioan skill and good negotiation
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 26/October/2016