Haeng Nam Sejahtera Indonesia PT
- Coordinates with marketing department on sales forecast trending and update the production order
- Entry production order from marketing
- Plans production schedules, update and controls manufacturing activities through capacity planning
- Maintain MKP (Monitoring Kapasitas Produksi)
- Coordinates with the planner in terms of determining the MP and OT based on MKP
- Inform the PPIC's Manager if there is a problem in the production process that causes delay delivery.
- Attend production line load meeting
- Arrange the schedulle of stock opname
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) with GPA upper. 3.0 of 4.0 from reputable university with min. accreditation B.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate preferred good in Excel Macros
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Have good analytical thinking, creative, inovative, details and good in problem solving
- Good in coordination , teamwork, communication and interpersonal skill
- Understanding ISO 9001:2008 / 9001:2015, 5R/5S, QMS (Quality Management System)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Mercedes Benz,Cicadas,Gunung Putri,Bogor.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Haeng Nam Sejahtera Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT Haeng Nam Sejahtera Indonesia :
Is the leading specialist and manufacture of Stoneware and Elegant Bone (New Bone China) tableware ceramics, with an emphasis on affordable premium - quality product, excellent service and reliable delivery.
Our business and manufacturing process are supported by decades of experience going back to our establishment in 1989.
Our list of clients and partners consist of both domestic and international companies across North America
( U. S. A and Canada), South America, Europe, Australia, Asia, The Middle East and Africa. Many of which are world class tableware brands, stores and institutions.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our Vision is to grow as a sustainable world.class tableware manufactunng company and to bring positive contributions to our share.holders and our country through excellence in productivity, quality, innovations and continuous improvements Our Mission is to be a ceramic tableware manufacturing company that conssts of dynamic people are dedicated in maintaining lifetime partnerships with existing and future clients by providing affordable premium quality products, excellent service and reliable delivery