- Coordinates with marketing department on sales forecast trending and update the production order
- Entry production order from marketing
- Plans production schedules, update and controls manufacturing activities through capacity planning
- Maintain MKP (Monitoring Kapasitas Produksi)
- Coordinates with the planner in terms of determining the MP and OT based on MKP
- Inform the PPIC's Manager if there is a problem in the production process that causes delay delivery.
- Attend production line load meeting
- Arrange the schedulle of stock opname
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) with GPA upper. 3.0 of 4.0 from reputable university with min. accreditation B.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate preferred good in Excel Macros
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Have good analytical thinking, creative, inovative, details and good in problem solving
- Good in coordination , teamwork, communication and interpersonal skill
- Understanding ISO 9001:2008 / 9001:2015, 5R/5S, QMS (Quality Management System)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Mercedes Benz,Cicadas,Gunung Putri,Bogor.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 26/October/2016