- Be responsible for complete Key Accounts sales cycle management, from prospecting to closing
- Carries Sales target for Key Accounts and play a pivotal role in closing project deals.
- Maintain and leverage companys relationship with Key Account companies, both local and multinational
- Create business opportunities, both with channel partners or solely with company involvement (direct business)
- Strong involvement and internal customer role in large public bid preparation and submission.
- Knowledge of solution building and costing proposals in bids
- Gathering market knowledge of competitions and market intelligence, in particular for Industrial Electrical
Our requirements to you
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration and/or MBA preferred
- Self-starting and enterprising nature
- Disciplined & diligent, high sense of ownership, ability to perform under pressure
- Proven account management skills and complex sales processes
- Target and contact key decision makers and develop positive relationships to secure the sales.
- Excellent grammar and Fluent English (both speaking & writing)
- Proposal writing capabilities
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Establishes new accounts and deepen relationships with existing accounts by identifying project sales leads; planning and organizing sales call schedule
- Posses technical competence and a wide range of knowledge in enclosure, power distribution, and climate control solutions
- Able to drive Systems Integration solution
- Proven experience in managing business with within industrial electrical space, in particular with Siemens, ABB, Honeywell, Yokogawa, and local EPCs
- Readiness to do 50% travel annually
If you are seeking to make a difference, working as part of a future-oriented team, we are looking forward to receiving your application by clicking button below
About the company
Rittal is one of the world‘s leading system suppliers for enclosures, power distribution, climate control, IT infrastructure and software & services. The company is part of the internationally successful Friedhelm Loh Group. For further information, please visit www.rittal.com