INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Be responsible for complete Key Accounts sales cycle management, from prospecting to closing
- Carries Sales target for Key Accounts and play a pivotal role in closing project deals.
- Maintain and leverage companys relationship with Key Account companies, both local and multinational
- Create business opportunities, both with channel partners or solely with company involvement (direct business)
- Strong involvement and internal customer role in large public bid preparation and submission.
- Knowledge of solution building and costing proposals in bids
- Gathering market knowledge of competitions and market intelligence, in particular for Industrial Electrical
Our requirements to you
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration and/or MBA preferred
- Self-starting and enterprising nature
- Disciplined & diligent, high sense of ownership, ability to perform under pressure
- Proven account management skills and complex sales processes
- Target and contact key decision makers and develop positive relationships to secure the sales.
- Excellent grammar and Fluent English (both speaking & writing)
- Proposal writing capabilities
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Establishes new accounts and deepen relationships with existing accounts by identifying project sales leads; planning and organizing sales call schedule
- Posses technical competence and a wide range of knowledge in enclosure, power distribution, and climate control solutions
- Able to drive Systems Integration solution
- Proven experience in managing business with within industrial electrical space, in particular with Siemens, ABB, Honeywell, Yokogawa, and local EPCs
- Readiness to do 50% travel annually
If you are seeking to make a difference, working as part of a future-oriented team, we are looking forward to receiving your application by clicking button below