Chief Executive - Indonesia
Our client is a respected brand in the logistics sector and they are looking for a Chief Executive to initiate their new business unit goals and spearhead strategic growth in Indonsia.
The Chief Executive will need to develop the strategic framework, maximize EBITDA from existing business, and execute the objectives set forth by the Company's Board of Directors. As part of the Company's growth plan, the CEO will be responsible for (1) growing the Company's logistics service offerings, (2) Provide strategic business intelligence for the sales & marketing team to grow customer base and (3) extending operations across Indonesia through oragnised channle marketing and organic expansion, either through acquisitions or strategic partnerships. Design structural process to enhance business operational efficiency and profitability. To identify and monitor key risks and proactively recommend mitigation actions. Key driver in ensuring compliance with government legislations and follow environmental, social and governance policy. Develop and build and effective management team to support long term business plans and strategies. To provide oversight on commercial strategy that will maximize revenue streams. This includes providing support for commercialization infrastructure that will impact market adoption of the company's products and be jointly responsible for revenue growth within the organization.
- Minimum 20 years experience in the immediate 3PL industry with demonstrated experience setting up branch networks in Indonesia
- Strategic ability to interpret start-up challenges, preferably with an ability to transcend between strategy and operations
- Strong project management skills with the ability to innovate a new C-level team to work towards an accountable timeframe
- Significant amount of experience in Indonesia is essential, Role is based in Jakarta with frequent commuting within the country
- MBA or Masters in Supply Chain Management, six sigma/PMP certification advantageous
Tutup pada 26/October/2016