- Assisting Managing Director
- Scheduling, trip arrangement, correspondences, minutes of meeting, approval process for all division and other assisting related matters as per request
- Sales daily call report and maintaining customer call database Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly report on Sales Daily Call
- Hospitals and company contracts/important document and machine database report
- Preparing contract and addendum with hospitals (coordinating with Sales Admin)
- Filing and maintain record for each contracts/documents
- Updating machine database based on Installation Database
- Business support to other division
- Annual Kick Off meeting or gathering event, assisting other division as per needed, and other business support related matters as per request
- A senior assistant which fluent in English, excellent computer skill, excellent communication skill, able to liaise with Government bodies, solid working experiences with multinational companies, full of initiative and able to work with minimum instructions /independent, age maximum 40 years old
- Minimum Diploma graduated from Secretarial Academy / Bachelor graduated from reputable University
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position
- Have skill and experiences with Microsoft Office
- Active English, speaking and writing
- Proactive, extrovert type of person
- Good ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Fresenius Medical Care is the world's largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis. As a vertically integrated company, we provide a complete solution for people with chronic kidney failure – from research and development to manufacturing our dialysis products to providing complete therapy options within our own clinics.
Fresenius Medical Care provides integrated services in over 120 countries, including Indonesia. This includes around 3000 dialysis clinics and 40 production sites worldwide.
Fresenius Medical Care Indonesia is a subsidiary of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA Germany. We are committed to improving the quality of life of Indonesian patients with chronic kidney failure through the delivery of outstanding quality care.
Credible partner within healthcare industry
Fresenius Medical Care is the market leader in renal care in Indonesia, supplying dialysis-related equipment and products to over half of the dialysis hospitals.
Fresenius Medical Care offers excellent customer service with certified, reliable and experienced clinicians and technicians. We provide a comprehensive solution to chronic kidney failure patients across Indonesia and the world through the provision of technology, products, education and clinical and technical expertise.
Cross Regional Education and Exchange in Dialysis (CREED)
Fresenius Medical Care believes it is our corporate social responsibility to help ensure access to education for all those involved in renal care. CREED is a joint educational initiative of the Asia Pacific Society of Nephrology (APSN), the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) and Fresenius Medical Care. It was launched in 2001 and aims to facilitate dialysis education and information exchange in the Asia-Pacific region.Through the program, doctors from developed countries provide training, support and guidance on optimal renal care to doctors from developing countries in Southeast Asia. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that those involved in the program convert their learnings into improved patient outcomes.
Fresenius Medical Care – THE RENAL COMPANY