PT Fresenius Medical Care Indonesia
- Maintain all equipment to minimise down time
- Ensure all services are carried out on time & in a professional manner
- Educate staff in the hospitals
- A service report to be completed for repair and maintenance task
- Trouble shooting support by telephone
- Provide technical support for clinical and sales team in trials & tenders
- Working as a team with sales service to increase product penetration
- Identify new and follow up any potential business opportunities
Job Environment :
- The role will involve working in an energetic team in Indonesia
Qualifications and Experience Required :
- Education : at least Diploma / Bachelor degree in Technical field (IT/Electrical/Machinary/Computer is welcomed to apply)
- Enjoy field work
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work on weekend and public holiday
- Age maximum 30 years old
- Preferably have working experience in HD
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||PT Fresenius Medical Care Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Fresenius Medical Care is the world's largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis. As a vertically integrated company, we provide a complete solution for people with chronic kidney failure – from research and development to manufacturing our dialysis products to providing complete therapy options within our own clinics.
Fresenius Medical Care provides integrated services in over 120 countries, including Indonesia. This includes around 3000 dialysis clinics and 40 production sites worldwide.
Fresenius Medical Care Indonesia is a subsidiary of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA Germany. We are committed to improving the quality of life of Indonesian patients with chronic kidney failure through the delivery of outstanding quality care.
Credible partner within healthcare industry
Fresenius Medical Care is the market leader in renal care in Indonesia, supplying dialysis-related equipment and products to over half of the dialysis hospitals.
Fresenius Medical Care offers excellent customer service with certified, reliable and experienced clinicians and technicians. We provide a comprehensive solution to chronic kidney failure patients across Indonesia and the world through the provision of technology, products, education and clinical and technical expertise.
Cross Regional Education and Exchange in Dialysis (CREED)
Fresenius Medical Care believes it is our corporate social responsibility to help ensure access to education for all those involved in renal care. CREED is a joint educational initiative of the Asia Pacific Society of Nephrology (APSN), the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) and Fresenius Medical Care. It was launched in 2001 and aims to facilitate dialysis education and information exchange in the Asia-Pacific region.Through the program, doctors from developed countries provide training, support and guidance on optimal renal care to doctors from developing countries in Southeast Asia. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that those involved in the program convert their learnings into improved patient outcomes.
Fresenius Medical Care – THE RENAL COMPANY
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team.