- Maintain PO, PR , & PE and procurement administrative works.
- Maintain and update Procurement Tracker sheet on regular basis to ensure a timely delivery of all ordered items and to deliver based on agreed SLA
- Support relevant departments with quotations for all non-inventory items.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered on time.
- Identify and maintain lists of vendors and sources of supply for goods and services.
- Provide travel arrangement necessities such as airline ticket, hotel, visa & ground transportation to all staff as required and in accordance with corporate guidelines pertaining to business travel.
- Maintain vendor database and acreditation. Tracking a good received and inspection with user and warehouse.
- Liase with vendor third party, business unit / user, accounting department.
- Liase with finance department to follow up Bill Payment.
- Manage filling document of vendor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 3 + years experience in procurement administration & sourcing capability
- Good spoken and written English
- Having good negotiating skill
- Computer literate
- Computer literate (Ms. Excel, Ms. Word and Power Point) is a must.
- Able to work in under pressure environment