Singapore National Academy
Paramedic - Nurse
Job Description :
- Taking care of the student, teacher and admin staff who are sick and giving first aid to any accidents happening in school.
- Prevent illness and the early detection of health issue within school.
- Serve as liaisons between school personnel, family, and healthcare providers to ensure a healthy school environment.
- Minimum 25 years old.
- S1 or D3 graduated from accredited Nurse University or Academy.
- At least 2 years of working experience in hospital/clinic.
- Having First Aid certificate and valid Registration Certificate (STR).
- Having valid Basic Trauma and Cardiac Life Support (BTCLS) and Hiperkes training certificate.
- Good communication skill, team player, hard work and willing to continuously learning.
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya.
Applicant must submit ID card, latest color picture, CV and copies of relevant educational certifications.
|Lokasi||Surabaya, Jawa Timur|
|Perusahaan||Singapore National Academy lihat lowongan|
Singapore National Academy (International School) is a premier International School that offers quality Pre K-12 seamless education that uses English Language as its first medium of instruction, Chinese Language and Bahasa Indonesia as second and third languages respectively.
SNA is committed to provide WORLD CLASS education to prepare every child for tomorrow’s world.
We are looking for potential candidates with highly motivated, innovative, team-work oriented, high integrity, and energetic to fulfill the challenging position at our group.