Job Description :
- Taking care of the student, teacher and admin staff who are sick and giving first aid to any accidents happening in school.
- Prevent illness and the early detection of health issue within school.
- Serve as liaisons between school personnel, family, and healthcare providers to ensure a healthy school environment.
- Minimum 25 years old.
- S1 or D3 graduated from accredited Nurse University or Academy.
- At least 2 years of working experience in hospital/clinic.
- Having First Aid certificate and valid Registration Certificate (STR).
- Having valid Basic Trauma and Cardiac Life Support (BTCLS) and Hiperkes training certificate.
- Good communication skill, team player, hard work and willing to continuously learning.
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya.
Applicant must submit ID card, latest color picture, CV and copies of relevant educational certifications.