HRD Manager (Jakarta dan Sidoarjo)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/Law/ psychology or equivalent
- Has working in company with over 250 employees
- Experiences over than 8 years in HR
- Able to handle HR issue by following the Manpower Department Regulation
- Hard working, able to work independently, team player, able to work under pressure, highly self motivated, attention to details, responsible, strong analytical skill.
- Detail oriented, assertive, able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Have strong critical thinking and analytical skills, fast learner, and responsible
- Proficient in MS office applications is a must
- Excellent administration skill.
- Customer focused, Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and an ability to comprehend and relay complex information
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Should posses experience in Payroll, Performance Management, and General Affairs.
Tutup pada 26/October/2016