Oracle App Developer (2 positions)
As part of expansion to application domain, Radinka seeks qualified candidates to fill the positions. The position will work in oil and gas customer sites and have a one-year contract with extendable upon need and employee appraisal.
- Three years of experience in Oracle Fi (module of General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Assets and Cash Management) and Oracle Supply Chain (Purchasing and Inventroy modules);
- Good knowledge in Oracle HRMS, Payroll and EAM;
- Advance knowledge and proofable experience in PL/SQL, Oracle report and form programming is mandatory;
- Good knowledge in Oracle JDev, OAF dev and Oracle Workflow is advantage;
- Having learning spirit and adaptive attidtude to comprehend the corporate methodology and user requirements gathering;
- English presentation skill and reporting skills;
- Having service oriented attitude, solution minded perspectives and proactive support working approach;
- Having no travel handicap domestic, off shore and global;
- Having knowledge of Oil and Gas Authority's SOT is an advantage.
Tasks and duties
- Identify domestic and global users' requirements to propose a solution
- Provide functional and technical support to dometic and global users for current and expanded modules;
- Manage a necessary activities and documentation to comply defined change management process;
- Manage or being part of project team to implement approved request for change;
- Perform necessary deliverables validation and testing in a proper design and transition methodology;
- Maintain application document and record updated and auditable.
The candidates will undergo three phases selection test in Jakarta by local officer, project owner and global users (via a video conference meeting).