Business Requirement Analysis and Project Management, from liaising with user to analyze and formulate business process and business requirements, ensuring the requirements are well understood by IT Team, and ensuring the deliverables are well accepted by user. Managing IT business analysis team, bridging business needs to technical resources.
Scope of Work :
In scope :
- IT project management and project documentation creation;
- Work closely with developer and business user to deliver system as per requirement;
- Support other departments in Cigna.
- Other function than project delivery and IT project management;
- Decide strategic option for business user.
- Development and daily support
- University Graduates preferred in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum 6 years BA experience in insurance industry and 3 years in Supervisory level.
- BA, preferred in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent related experience (5-10 years’ work experience);
- Solid understanding of the insurance business and general systems processing;
- Demonstrated project management skills;
- Demonstrated organizational skills;
- Experience developing training documentation;
- Self-motivated and directed;
- Project Management certification a plus;
- Ability to travel should the business need dictate.