- I CAN READ Permata Hijau
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
This vacancy is for them who can start working immediately
- Minimum D-3 Graduate (preferably Major in English)
- Male/ Female, maximum 35 years old
- Have minimum 2 (two) years experience in similar field
- Preferably has experience in teaching / coaching young children
- Love children, passionate in education, responsible and dedicated.
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Creative, dynamic, and good team player
- Discipline and have high sense of commitment
Recruitment Process :
- Submit your application, CV, and recent photograph
- Take the English proficiency test
- Attend the I-Can-Read Teacher Training Program
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using
"APPLY NOW" jobsDB! (for Member & Non Member)
..Qualified teachers required immediately for Australian-run literacy centres...
We present an entire range of literacy skills, including the reading program, speaking English, acquiring and improving grammar, public speaking, creative writing and spelling.
Our newly-opened center in Permata Hijau, South Jakarta are seeking highly qualified candidates for: