- Diploma or Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Marketing and Administration (Having Experience at School would be an advantage)
- Open minded, team player, eager to grow and contribute to the professional learning culture.
- Female max 30 yrs old
- Good written and spoken English
- Good analytical & conceptual thinking, creative & innovative
- Computer literacy and internet skill
- To consult potential students (along with parents) and understand their academic and career interest in order to recommend a suitable program.
- To handle inbound calls and telemarketing functions and follow up on potential students for consultation, registration and timely payment of tuition fees.
- To coordinate activities such as open houses, education fairs, workshop, school visits and recruitment of potential students though one-to-one consultation or mass presentation.
- To respond to enquiries by phone, email and walk-in appointments as well as ensure proper management of enquire database
- To plan (and follow up with) school visit, campaigns in government, and private high schools (international and national plus)
- Formulate part sales strategy, activity & target, developing good analysis in sales & marketing.
- To achieve quarterly targets set by management and generate ideas for increasing sales and brand awareness
- To travel throughout Jakarta and beyond to meet with clients as needed
- Male / Female
- Holding a minimal Bachelor Degree in Marketing or other relevant field from a reputable University
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in education or relevant industry
- Excellent in Relationship or Networking Building, Presentation, Analytical and Persuasion skill.
- Familiar in facilitating workshop, training and presentation class.
- Able to handle a training products & materials
- Having a knowledge of sales and marketing business
- Fluent in verbal and written communication both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Quick learner, responsible, reliable, capable of working under pressure with an object to achieve the given target
- Enjoy dealing with people, Fun & Caring
- Have Passion in Education counseling field
- Communicative, attractive and outgoing personality
- Good proficiency in MS Office (MS Words, MS Excel & MS Power Point) and internet literate
- Team players, highly motivated, hardworking and committed
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Montessori Gading Permata School is an International School, registered school in Jakarta, Indonesia established in 1996 and engaged in the field of educational. Have it’s headquartered in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta and already has branches in Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta.
MGPS has vision to produce student who have strong faith in God and have acquired the essential knowledge and skills in all learning areas to become worthy person in the future.
MGPS Mission is to provide high quality of education enabling each child to develop a well-rounded personality equipped with intellectual, social, physical, spiritual, and emotional skills necessary them face the challenged ahead.