- Responsible for the development of the user interface in the form of a website or application portal application microsite at SINDOnews.
- Responsible for the development and maintain user interface across applications SINDOnews website.
- Troubleshoot user interface throughout the website in SINDOnews.
- Conduct research on the latest technological developments Web Design along with development.
- Create reports and technical documentation relating to the field of web design.
- Coordinating premises Creative Design team in the research, development, and development of all applications in SINDOnews website.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Have the knowledge and create the website along with the optimization of his image.
- Have the knowledge and experience of the language HTML (XHTML and HTML5) and CSS (all versions).
- Have knowledge and experience in using software applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, and some supporting software for the manufacture of other web design.
- Have knowledge and experience in creating web design that can be supported by all browsers (like Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.).
- Have knowledge of Responsive Web Design, Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets (Saas), and Bootstrap (optional).
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.