- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
- Able to speak good English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Bachelor Degree in any major
- Have working experience in business development/strategic planning is highly advantageous
- Able to communicate/build relationship with professional organizations.
- Quick learner, result-driven, proactive, have good logical thinking, and strong sense of responsibility