JOB SUMMARY :
- A Training and Customer Engagement handles the learning and professional development of JUARA Beauty Advisors and Sales accounts.
- Equips staff with the product knowledge, pratical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks. He/She either delivers the training him/herself or arranges for third party trainer to do so.
- Helps with the ongoing, long term improvement of BAs' skills, enabling them to fulfill their potential within their organisation. Continuesly, assessing their skills and knowledge and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
- Act as advisor, communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships, to educate on the product knowledge & offer consultation, and treatment to consumer.
- Identifying training and development needs, with provide classroom training, demonstrations, on the job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on both the organisation's and the BA's needs;
- Developing effective induction programmes
- Coaching the BAs as needed
- Producing training materials for in house courses
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of BAs through observations and discussions with BA supervisor/ Marketing Manager
- Evaluating training and development programmes
- Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Maintains a customer through regular contacts, request feedback, gathering & education
- Beauty Background
- Trainer and class conductor background
- Good knowledge in Beauty Business
- Good knowlegde in Skin is a plus
- Good presentation skill
- Good communication skill
- Must be emotionally stable, motivated to serve others, and willing to engage in lifelong learning. Compassion for consumen and problem-solving skills are key.