Allegro seeks a Senior Software Engineer I to join our growing Research and Development team to expand our product development efforts! The Software Developer I will be a key member of our R & D group.
In this role, the successful candidate will be working in the area of project development, system integration and application support to our clients.
- Deliver solutions that meet customer requirements and product specifications with a high level of quality
- Provide post-implementation maintenance and patches.
- Ensure quality of code is maintained adhering to international coding convention and C#.net development standard
- Work both independently and as an integral member of a high performance team
- Prepare and maintain updated documentations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Good analytical thinking and proactive
- Passionate in development and technology
- Self motivated, quick learner, and passion in C#.net
- Willing to take on responsibilities and try new thing
- Required skill(s): Microsoft SQL Server, C# .net.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Permanent position(s) available