Allegro seeks a Senior Software Engineer I to join our growing Research and Development team to expand our product development efforts! The Software Developer I will be a key member of our R & D group.
In this role, the successful candidate will be working in the area of project development, system integration and application support to our clients.
- Deliver solutions that meet customer requirements and product specifications with a high level of quality
- Provide post-implementation maintenance and patches.
- Ensure quality of code is maintained adhering to international coding convention and C#.net development standard
- Work both independently and as an integral member of a high performance team
- Prepare and maintain updated documentations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Good analytical thinking and proactive
- Passionate in development and technology
- Self motivated, quick learner, and passion in C#.net
- Willing to take on responsibilities and try new thing
- Required skill(s): Microsoft SQL Server, C# .net.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Permanent position(s) available
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Allegro is a leading provider of commodity trading and risk management software for power and gas utilities, refiners, producers, traders and commodity consumers. With more than 30 years of deep industry expertise, Allegro provides real-time intelligence and decision-making capabilities, from the source of the commodity (ground), through transportation, to the commodity consumer. Allegro’s software provides the global intelligence companies need to manage physical and financial positions, and to optimize their assets and portfolios using tools that quantify and mitigate risks. Allegro has offices in Calgary, Dubai, Houston, London, Singapore, Zurich, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta along with a global network of partners.
Visit allegrodev.com to learn more.