- Manage finance, accounting and tax of Indosight's clients
- Prepare monthly financial report and ensure the accurateness of the report
- Prepare and Calculate monthly and annual tax report (PPh 23 & PPh 25, PPh 4.2, PPh 21 and PPN)
- Submit Tax payment
- Report monthly and annual tax report
- To communicate efficiently with our clients (in English most of the times)
- Start ASAP
- At least Bachelors degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Tax from a reputable University
- At least 2 years experience in same field
- Up to date and familiar with Indonesian Tax system
- Certified Brevet A and B is preffered
- Familiar with accounting softwares
- Familiar with E-SPT and other online systems related to taxes
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to speak ENGLISH, verbally and written
- Karyawan di perusahaan star up ini sudah terjamin perkembangan karirnya bahkan untuk fresh graduated sudah sangat baik untuk menata masa depan yang lebih baik.
- Job desk yang diberikan oleh perusahaan tidak sesuai dengan background karyawannya. Bukan itu saja, dalam menerima karyawan baru terlalu mudah.
Epicentrum Walk, Jalan HR Rasuna Said, South Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia
PT. Indosight is a leading corporate services firm based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Its core services are market research and company registration combined with full range of corporate services; including licensing, compliance, sales representation, intellectual property registration and many other services required by foreign companies entering and expanding in Indonesia.
Indosight was founded in 2011 and is registered under Ministry of Law and Human Rights as a PT PMA (limited liability company with foreign direct investment).
Indosight has worked with more than 250 foreign companies likes of Oppo, Danfoss, Central Marketing Group, BenQ, Skype and many other large and medium sized foreign companies in Indonesia.