We are opening the position as Java Developer.
- Understand and analyze requirements provided by business process team
- Design, execute and implement in-house applications using J2EE and Oracle Middleware
- Assist in maintaining existing software & system applications
- Produce software detailed design documents
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Equivalent work experience (programming/ system analyst/ application developing). Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Familiar with JAVA and its Development Framework
- Familiar with RDBMS
- JAVA/JEE SOA/OSB architecture and design standards to develop enterprise applications.
- Deliver B2B/EDI/B2C/A2A
- Knowledge in Oracle Middleware
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Rukan Grand Aries Niaga, Jalan Taman Aries, North Meruya, West Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia